Ask Dr. Park: Any Question About Sleep Apnea
February 28, 2011
• The benefits of nasal breathing and nasal nitric oxide production
• Can using CPAP cause chills?
• What’s the best mattress option for sleep apnea?
• When would you consider a tracheotomy for sleep apnea?
• How do you know that you’re breathing through your nose when using CPAP?
• What can I do if my AHI is still high despite using CPAP?
• What’s the best sleep position when using CPAP?
• How do you treat complex sleep apnea?
• Is there a linear relationship between BMI an sleep apnea?
• Can sleep apnea be caused or triggered by a car accident?
• Can sleep apnea cause plugged ears to persist over a year?
• Is the MOGA procedure better for severe sleep apnea over CPAP?
• I’ve used APAP for over a year. Why do I still feel tired? I also have low circulation to the brain.
• How is PTSD related to sleep apnea?
• What’s the connection between hormones, progesterone and breathing issues?
• Is long-term use of acid suppressing medications harmful?
• Will a jaw expansion device give you similar results to a UPPP procedure?
• Why do I feel bloated after using CPAP?
• What are your thoughts on Provent?
• What’s a Zeo?
• Can you describe the tongue nerve stimulation devices?
• How does sleep apnea cause car accidents and does CPAP cure it?
• Should I get a tracheotomy?
• Can sleep apnea cause low testosterone?
• What do you think about the Aveo TSD for sleep apnea?
• Can an ENT office exam determine where obstruction is happening?
• How does changes in your monthly cycles affect changes in your mouth?
Click here to order MP3 file download ($17)