In this episode, we have Mr. Roger Price, who has more than five decades of experience and qualifications in multiple areas of human health, giving him a unique background and ability to ‘see the big picture’, as well as to spearhead the integration of previously unconnected disciplines into a Functional Health Program. He is internationally recognized as “The Man who connected Dentistry, Sleep and Breathing.”
In this interview, we discuss:
- What is the link between children’s teeth and the way they sleep?
- How did modern humans change the rules of life?
- How we changed our diets and feed our babies to make things worse
- Why the AHI is not a reliable measure of sleep quality
- The myth about nasal breathing
- Why 90% of asthma is not really asthma
- How to control an asthma attack
- The two genetic markers of asthma
- The truth about Buteyko Breathing
- Symptom management vs. educational program
- The 3 basic myths about breathing
- The Dental Diet by Dr. Steven Lin.