Register now to watch my interview titled “How Sleep Affects the Brain at Every Age – Warning Signs to Look For” on the The Functional Oral and Airway Health Summit, August 19-25, 2019. There will be 28 experts over a course of 7 days.
Who is this Summit For?
It’s for YOU, if…
- You worry that maybe you “don’t know what you don’t know” about your health
- You worry that you snore – or wonder if you do.
- You worry about proper nutrition and eating for a healthy mouth – and body.
- You have kids with crooked teeth and wonder are braces the answer?
- You worry that you are always tired. Is it your sleep or a breathing issue?
- You’ve had heart problems and want to minimize your risk in the future.
- You’re worried about Alzheimer’s
- You’re worried about the cost of dental (and medical) care and the changes in insurance
- You want to learn from experts who treat patients every day
- You want to learn from experts who teach in dental and medical schools
- You’ve heard that ADHD is the result of a sleep breathing disorder
- You want all this information in easy-to-understand terms
You will learn from 22 New + 6 past favorite expert speakers more about:
- How sleep affects the brain through all ages and what warning signs to look for
- Why cancer patients should see a dentist before treatment to lessen side effects
- How humming can reduce insomnia, depression, anger and much more
- Why your mouth may be giving you Alzheimer’s
- The facts about oral cancer, what you can do and what your dentist should do
- Tips for dental office visit safety from an OSHA expert
- What dentists and patients can do to combat antibiotic resistance
- How to fix your gut microbiome, starting with your mouth
- Watch the documentary film Say Ahh- The Cavity in Health Care Reform
- And much more!
Click here to register for free.