This is a special interview with a returning guest, Dr. A. Joseph Borelli. As you may recall, he was on our show with us in the past talking about brain dysfunction and sleep apnea. In this episode, we’re going to about the Walking Dead: How Sleep-Deprived Zombies Are For Real.
In this 60 minute interview, we will cover the following:
- How sleep apnea damages autonomic nervous system centers in the brain
- Can brain damage from OSA be reversed?
- The connection between OSA and atrial fibrillation
- Can heart damage from sleep apnea be reversed?
- The difference between obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS)
- Why UARS is harder to diagnose
- Newly discovered lymphatic system in the brain and implications
- How CPAP may cause intracranial hypertension
- And much, much more.