- Dopamine’s role in obstructive sleep apnea
- Recommendation for an over-the-counter affordable nighttime mouthguard that’s not bulky and keeps the lips closed.
- If a person has obstructive sleep apnea, and loses excess weight and exercises, can the person get to where they no longer need a CPAP machine?
- What else contributes to OSA?
- Inflammation and obstructive sleep apnea
- My thoughts about lesser invasive modified palate operations
- Poly-vagal hypothesis and autonomic nervous system.
- Insulin resistance and pre-diabetes/obesity.
- Situations when a sleep study can be skipped if you lose a lot of weight
- Role of the nose in UARS
- Can nasal surgery be combined with palate surgery?
- Inspire tongue nerve stimulation procedure
- Solutions for dry mouth while on CPAP
- My personal routine for good sleep and health
- Slim and comfortable mandibular advancement device options
- What maneuvers do you perform during drug-induced sleep endoscopy?
- What causes relapses after soft palate surgery
- With weight loss, do you need to do any further surgery for the tongue?
- What I eat to stay thin and healthy
- Rockefeller and how he took control of Western medicine
- Catathrenia – moaning and groaning during sleep
- Obstructive sleep apnea vs. central sleep apnea
- Definition of surgical success for obstructive sleep apnea
- Flawed US dietary guidelines and how they lead to the current obesity and chronic illness epidemic
To take your sleep and health to the next level, consider working with Dr. Park. Schedule your free consultation by clicking here.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.