It’s estimated that 22 million Americans suffer from sleep apnea. As many as 25% of children have it. Sleep apnea can cause high blood pressure, heart attacks, stroke, diabetes, cognitive impairment, depression, poor performance in school and headaches. Do you have any of these health issues that your doctor can’t seem to find a cause for?
Join me and 23 other sought-after speakers on this free online summit called: The Functional Oral and Airway Health Summit 2020. It will start on Monday, 11/16/20 have 4 speakers every 24 hours until 11/22/20.
What you will learn during this summit:
- The new alternatives to CPAP and the evolution of dental sleep medicine
- The importance of Vitamin D for deep, REM sleep
- How sleep affects the brain at all ages
- Why straightening teeth with braces doesn’t address underlying problems
- Warning signs your child may have a sleep breathing disorder
- The neurological implications of sleep disorders
- Getting the sleep fundamentals right
- Navigating the world of insurance for dental sleep medicine
- How breastfeeding can prevent the need for braces
- Why a healthy gut may give you better sleep and breathing
- Why bedwetting after age 5 is a sleep problem
- And much more!
Click here to register.