Vitamin D, tumeric, and black seed have significant anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting, anti-arthritis, and anti-cancer properties. They also have evidence for use in COVID19 showing significant survival benefits.
There is also strong evidence for their effectiveness against coronavirus infections. Here are the topics/questions and timestamps:
- 1:00 What does it mean to be healthy?
- 2:30 Definition of health
- 4:55 Why is an ENT surgeon / sleep doctor talking about supplements?
- 6:35 How the US healthcare system was transformed by Rockefeller
- 8:45 Supplements and vitamins: Who can you trust?
- 9:30 My father-in-law’s advanced stomach cancer story
- 10:55 What happens When You Give Peter a Pressure Pill (my satiric poem in the vein of If You Give a Pig a Pancake)
- 13:15 Potential weight gain from CPAP or tonsillectomy
- 13:40 Vitamin D
- 18:10 Tumeric
- 21:10 Black cumin seed
- 27:40 Q&A
- 28:09 What can you do to get more vitamin D if you have a history of skin cancer?
- 29:05 How to avoid heartburn if you’re sensitive to certain spices
- 31:04 Are there any foods or supplements to take before bedtime to prevent acid reflux?
- 37:11 Are there any nutritional deficiencies that cause sleep or airway inflammatory issues?
- 39:49 Which brand of supplement is best?
- 29:46 Which supplements are good for eye/vision health?
- 26:03 Is it better to breathe in or out through your mouth?
- 40:49 What about melatonin?
Dr. Mobeen Syed Youtube black seed / honey study
Black Seed / Honey study