This is Part 1 of my interview with Dr. Stasha Gominak, a neurologist practicing in Tyler, Texas. Dr. Gominak has unique views on how Vitamin D can significantly affect the quality of your sleep, independent of obstructive sleep apnea or upper airway resistance syndrome. In this intervew, she will reveal:
1. How Vitamin D is related to sleep
2. Why Vitamin D3 is better than D2
3. How Mice and Pigs Confused Doctors About Vitamin D
4. Why Sleep became much worse in the 1980s
5. How much Vitamin D do we need?
Download audio file
Visit Dr. Gominak at drgominak.com
Subscribe in iTunes. I would appreciate it if you can rate my podcast and provide feedback within iTunes.
Please leave your feedback or any comments about this episode in the space below.