What to Eat When You’re Sick and Tired
November 9, 2009
* How to control your blood sugar level if you’re at risk for diabetes with food and not with medications
* When to eat and when not to eat
* How to stay motivated to eat right and to lose weight
* Foods that can help you breathe better and sleep better
* Why some “good foods” can be bad for you
* Best low sugar, high power snacks to take with you when you’re On-The-Go
* Tips on what to order and where to go when you’re eating out
* How to read nutrition labels like a Pro.
Register below to download and listen to this receive your FREE downloadable mp3 recording of this interview.