November 23, 2009
The Politics of Sleep Apnea
Many of you who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea are wondering why there's so little awareness even amongst many health care providers about this ever increasing health problem despite all the clinical research showing the effects that OSA can have on obesity, diabetes, heart disease, strokes, ADHD and on and on.
For those interested in getting answers, register below to get your FREE replay of my Expert Interview with the Executive Director of American Sleep Apnea Association, Mr. Edward Grandi as he talks about the future political ramifications for those with sleep apnea.
- What is the American Sleep Apnea Association and how it can help you if you have sleep apnea
- What is the ONE key question to ask your healthcare provider to get the proper diagnosis and treatment of your sleep apnea.
- What the new healthcare reform will do to the treatment and diagnosis of sleep apnea
- What special measures the government has taken to prevent sleepy pilots, truckers and bus drivers
- How you can get involved to make a difference
Register below to download and listen to this FREE recording.
November 4, 2009