November 29, 2009
Finally, useful information on how to use your CPAP without struggle…
Dr. Park’s Expert Interview with Mr. Chip Smith, the President of Restoration Medical is an expert on the proper use of CPAP machines to treat obstructive sleep apnea as well as upper airway resistance syndrome.
As President of Restoration Medical, a durable medical equipment company specializing in supplying CPAP machines to sleep apnea patients, Chip Smith has unique insights into how to manage and effectively choose the right CPAP machine.
Chip Smith is also a passionate advocate for sleep apnea sufferers, having educated and seen the positive effect his CPAP machines have had on the lives of hundreds of his clients who have learned to use their CPAP machine properly.
During this live 62 minute call, Chip answers all your questions about CPAP. You’ll learn:
- How to pick the right CPAP mask for yourself that will be both useful and comfortable
- The most common mistakes every CPAP user makes and what you can do to avoid them
- How to find the right CPAP supplier that will save you time, money and peace of mind
- How you can learn to use your CPAP like a pro in less than 10 minutes a day
Most importantly, you’ll also get answers to your most frequently asked questions like:
• What do you do about dry mouth and nasal stuffiness?
• How can you tell if you’re getting the right amount of pressure?
• How do you find a mask that fits?
• What’s better, a full face mask or nasal pillows?
• And much much more…
Buy your copy of this special event today, available in two easy-to-access formats: