Somnoplasty for Snoring
November 14, 2009
Dr. Park describes a common in-office snoring procedure called somnoplasty. For a free report on The Truth About Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgery: http://tinyurl.com/yl8hsk5
- With So Many Sleep Apnea Treatment Options, What’s a Patient (or Doctor) to Do?
- Is Your Throat Sore Just Before Your Period?
- Attention All Mouth Breathers – 5 Important Reasons Why You Must Breathe Through Your Nose
- Chicken or the Egg: Depression or Sleep Apnea?
- Sore throats, Women’s Periods, and Sleep-Breathing Issues