In this podcast episode, Dr. Barry Raphael joins us to talk about integrative orthodontics and his mission to teach patients, parents, and professionals about Airway-Related Oral Dysfunctions and treatment alternatives.
In this 62 minute interview, Dr. Raphael will reveal:
- When children should be checked for airway dental disease
- The ADA position paper on the role of dentists in sleep disordered breathing
- The legacy of Dr. Brian Palmer
- His integrative approach to orthodontics
- His efforts to educate the profession
- His practice protocols.