Contact Number: (917) 991-0621
Suggested Interview Questions For Dr. Steven Y. Park
Expert in Sleep-Breathing Health
1. Your book claims that you'll reveal the #1 reason why we're so sick and tired. That's a big claim. How can you be so confident?
2. Who can benefit from reading your book?
3. How did you discover the insights that you describe in your book?
4. People like to sleep in various sleep positions (back, side, stomach). What's the best sleep position? How can your sleep position predict your current and future state of health?
5. You talk about how modern humans' jaws are getting smaller, and somehow this can lead to poor sleep. Can you explain this process?
6. What is airway resistance syndrome, or UARS, and how is it different from obstructive sleep apnea?
7. You give an interesting explanation of how anxiety and panic attacks occur using your sleep-breathing paradigm. Can you explain?
8. What do hormones have to do with sleep? In women, why is progesterone so important, relative to estrogen?
9. Why do you say that the typical symptoms of menopause (like hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, mood swings, irritability, insomnia) are not due to hormones themselves?
10. You make a very controversial remark that many cases of ADHD may be undiagnosed sleep apnea. I thought ADHD was a chemical imbalance.
11. My understanding is that insomnia is a behavior issue, but you're saying it could be a sleep-breathing problem. Can you explain?
12. You allude to young women having cold hands or feet many times in your book. What is the significance of this condition and why do people have cold hands or feet in the first place?
13. You claim that most sinus infections are not true bacterial infections, but rather migraines. Can you explain?
14. You discuss how people actually choose careers and hobbies based on their sleep-breathing status (unknowingly). Can you explain what you mean?
15. You also say that people with a sleep-breathing problem cling to a cold longer when they get one and have recurrent/chronic infections? Why?
16. How can people contact you to find out more information?
Suggested Introduction for Dr. Steven Y. Park
Dr. Steven Park is a board certified ear, nose and throat surgeon, who’s the author of the book, Sleep,
# # #