I was recently interviewed by the staff at Sleep-Apnea-Guide.com, which is a great resource for people with obstructive sleep apnea. It was a very in-depth interview where we talked about my work and various other issues important issues. You can read the full transcript here.
Some of the questions I get asked include:
- How did you become interested in sleep apnea surgery?
- As a busy surgeon, how do you have time to do run your website and do your programs?
- How do you decide who can benefit from surgery?
- Why do modern humans have more sleep apnea?
- How do I find the right surgeon to treat sleep apnea?
- Any advice for people who are considering surgery for sleep apnea?