Give the Gift Of Health This Holiday Season…
Click Here to Download Sample Chapters
Wake up to better health
In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Steven Park chronicles his 10 years of clinical experience helping thousands of patients sleep better and breathe better. He provides simple, rational answers to many of the problems you’re currently facing and provides guidance for preventing illness later on.
Discover the real reasons why…
- Your sleep problems may actually be a breathing problem
- Most sleep aids are making your sleep problems even worse
- You’ll continue to gain weight until you treat this one problem
- People who sleep less than 5 hours or more than 9 hours are at higher risk of heart disease
- Most doctors misdiagnose this simple yet chronic sleep/breathing disorder
- Many people with cold hands and feet are the beginning symptoms of a sleep breathing disorder
- You can have hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings and NOT be going through menopause
- Your jaw shape affects how well you sleep
- Non-creative people sleep better than creative types
Save Money, Get a FREE E-book and Get an Additional $25 off any purchase over $50 from now until 12/25!
As this is a season for gift giving, you’ll get a FREE E-book version of Sleep, Interrupted if you purchase the hard copy version for a specially reduced price of $21.00 (regularly price: $24.99).
This way you can share the benefits of learning how to sleep well and breath well, with someone else you care about!
In addition, between now and 12/25/09, we’re taking $25 off any purchase over $50. Use discount code: holidaypromo1209.
Here are some of the products we’re featuring this month:
Learn from the Experts…
The discount along with the FREE E-book, and coupons are a total value worth over $48.00.
But hurry, this offer is only available until 12/25!
To purchase a copy and to receive your FREE E-Book click on the
"Buy Now" button below.
New York state residents please include 8.875% sales tax
"There are many good books on better breathing. But none of them address why you need to breathe well when sleeping. Let Dr. Steven Park, an ENT physician, show you how you can breathe better while sleeping. Not only will this improve your energy, it can also save your life."
– Christiane Northrup, M.D., Author of New York Times bestseller, The Wisdom of Menopause
"Both patients and physicians must read Dr. Park’s unique and enlightening perspective on health issues related to poor breathing."
– Dean Ornish, M.D., Author of New York Times bestseller, Dr. Dean Ornish’s Program for Reversing Heart Disease
"The unique concepts presented by Dr. Park questions traditional models of health and disease and challenges physicians and patients alike to be inspired towards better health."
– Mark Liponis, M.D., co-author of New York Times Bestseller, Ultraprevention
“Dr. Park’s revelation of the vicious cycle of interrupted sleep and health problems turns the medical community on its head. More importantly, it provides answers for so many who struggle to understand why they feel so lousy, and how they can feel better.”
– Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., leading authority on chronic fatigue syndrome, author of best-seller, From Fatigued to Fantastic
“Many physicians treat only the symptoms of illness. Dr. Park carefully identifies what is causing millions of us to be sick, and shows us how to get and stay healthy and happy.”
– James, O’Keefe, M.D., author of The Forever Young Diet and Lifestyle
“Dr. Park’s book offers not only a fascinating look at the critical role sleep plays in health and wellness, but practical advice to help resolve health- and energy-sapping sleep problems.”
– Mary Shomon, author of the New York Times bestseller, The Thyroid Diet: Manage Your Metabolism for Lasting Weight Loss
"So many health problems result from sleep interrupted by breathing problems, poor sleep position, and other causes, yet few physicians make the connection and treat accordingly. This book will begin to change that and lead people to better health."
– Eric Braverman, M.D., Author of the bestselling book, The Edge Effect
“Sleep Interrupted” is a seminal manuscript which not only reviews the upper airway anatomy and physiology in a concise reader-friendly fashion, but more importantly postulates associations between poor sleep and some everyday maladies in a manner heretofore unaccomplished. This is must reading for anyone who sleeps or breathes."
– Stephen Lund, M.D., Co-Director, Sleep Disorders Institute, New York CIty
"The concepts in this book hold so much promise for a Kuhnian paradigm shift in the knowledge and practice of conventional medicine."
– Dorothy Hung, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Sociomedical Sciences, Mailman School of Pubic Health, Columbia University
"Billions of dollars are spent every year in ICUs throughout the United States, attempting to treat and salvage patients at the end stage of chronic conditions. In contrast, very little time and effort is invested, in the education of the lay public, in recognizing and treating sleep disorders that can lead to a number of these chronic conditions. This outstanding and simply written book does just that. A must read."
– Anita Bhola, M.D., FCCP, Attending Physician, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Assistant Professor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
"This is an excellent book that covers sleep and the consequences of not receiving good restorative sleep in an inviting, conversational style. Once you read this book, you’ll know more about sleep-breathing problems than most doctors. It’s a must read for anyone with chronic sleep or fatigue issues, and especially for all healthcare practitioners."
– Brian Palmer, D.D.S., Sleep apnea researcher and breastfeeding advocate
Buy the book today and receive
your FREE E-Book and get an additional $25 off with purchase of $50 or more
( *total value of $48)