Expert Interview: Dr. Avram Gold on UARS, Chronic Fatigue & Functional Somatic Syndromes
March 16, 2011
In this month’s Expert Interview, I interview Dr. Avram Gold, a pioneer in researching the link between upper airway resistance syndrome, chronic fatigue, and the functional somatic syndromes. Some of the topics will include:
- What are the functional somatic syndromes and how are they related to sleep-breathing disorders?
- What’s the relationship between central sensitivity syndrome and stress?
- How is sleep-disordered breathing related to stress?
- How is anxiety or depression related to functional somatic syndromes?
- How is chronic fatigue syndrome connected to the this condition?
Please enter your information below to gain access to the free recording: