In this month’s Expert Interview, I interview Dr. Avram Gold, a pioneer in researching the link between upper airway resistance syndrome, chronic fatigue, and the functional somatic syndromes. Some of the topics will include:
- What are the functional somatic syndromes and how are they related to sleep-breathing disorders?
- What’s the relationship between central sensitivity syndrome and stress?
- How is sleep-disordered breathing related to stress?
- How is anxiety or depression related to functional somatic syndromes?
- How is chronic fatigue syndrome connected to the this condition?
Please click here to access the download.