In this podcast episode, Kathy puts me on the spot by asking unscripted questions about the most common questions I get asked regarding the ear, nose and throat. I will answer:
- Should large tonsils always be removed?
- Do tonsils grow back after surgery?
- Do we need tonsils? / How can you fight infections if your take them out?
- Why can I only breathe on one side of the nose?
- Why won’t my stuffy nose go away desire multiple medications?
- Why does my stuffy nose go from side to side?
- Why do some women have sore throats just before their periods?
- Why do sleep apnea patients have chronic or recurrent throat problems?
- What’s the one most important tip that you give to everyone?