October 18, 2010
Please join me for this month’s Expert Interview as I invite Dr. Richard Quinttus to speak to us about Oral Systemic Biology (OSB) therapy. There are a number of different dental/orthodontic techniques to not only align our teeth, but also to improve our breathing passageways by widening our upper and lower jaws. After hearing about OSB, it sounded almost too good to be true.
In this teleseminar, Dr. Quinttus reveals:
- How poor breathing due to narrowed upper airway breathing can lead to or aggravate anxiety, fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, snoring, sleep apnea, forward head posture, and constant throat clearing.
- How to optimize breathing by allowing the relationship between the tongue, jaw, throat and spone to balance.
- How this device aids the tongue in moving forward
- How you can find an Oral Systemic Balance practitioner near you
- And much, much more…
Please enter your information below to receive your mp3 download information via email:
June 10, 2010
- How your hormone imbalance AND your sleep apnea combine to create a runaway appetite and how you can still lose weight without dieting
- Which hormonal problems both men and women experience but must treat differently
- Why checking your potassium levels is key to your health-especially if you suffer from constant fatigue
- What is the #1 hormone deficiency that affects millions of sleep apnea sufferers yet is often ignored by even the most experienced doctors
May 12, 2010
Tongue Exercises For Sleep Apnea
Tongue exercises can be a noninvasive way of promoting muscle tone in the throat, which can be helpful for some people with snoring or obstructive sleep apnea.
Register below for a FREE replay of this interview with Ms. Janet Bennett, speech pathologist and creator of the I Just Want To Sleep website, about her unique tongue exercise program.
- What tongue exercises can and can't do
- How tongue exercises can help your snoring
- What recent studies say about the effectiveness of tongue exercises
- Which exercises if done just 5 minutes a day can help you breathe better and sleep better
- and much, much more…
May 6, 2010
In this 60 minute live teleseminar, I'll reveal:
- The one thing that most doctors miss
- Why not breathing through your nose can drop your oxygen intake by 20%
- Myths and truths about septoplasty
- How nasal saline can be helpful AND harmful
- How your nose affects snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- And much more.
Click here to purchase the 65 minute mp3 download.
January 8, 2010
Discover the REAL reasons why most weight loss plans fail…
Dr. Park interviews Ms. Tara Marie Segundo who shares The Most Overlooked Solutions for Weight Loss.
Tara is an award winning Pro Natural Figure Competitor and a credentialed fitness authority who is a frequent contributor in several top health and fitness magazines, and is also the host of her own radio program, The Time Is Now on Hotradio125.com.
During this 2 part interview, Tara reveals:
- The #1 reason why most people can’t lose weight
- Her proprietary 5 Key Success Principles for losing weight and keeping it off
- How to strategically achieve your weight loss goals like the Pros do
- How to lose weight without counting calories and depriving yourself
December 9, 2009
Learn the secrets of proper breathing for better health and better sleep…
Get your FREE access to this interview with Ms. Deborah Quilter, a master yoga teacher, personal trainer, and Feldenkrais practitioner, on the importance of proper breathing in yoga as well as life in general.
- How to improve your breathing during the day to help you sleep better at night.
- What breathing exercises can help you de-stress, and relieve tension and anxiety
- What common mistakes people make when doing breathing exercises
- How to maximize your nasal breathing using simple yet proven techniques
Register below to get a link to download the MP3 replay of this valuable interview for FREE!
December 6, 2009
Proven methods to reduce stress and increase productivity…
Dr. Park Interviews an expert integrative psychologist and holistic healer, Dr. Niloo Dardashti on how to eliminate stress once and for all.
Learn how to:
- Manage stress at home, at work and anywhere and anytime with these simple, time proven strategies
Stay calm and collected even in the most stressful situations
Utilize stress blocking strategies like an expert
Overcome stress once and for all
November 25, 2009
Another Expert Interview where Dr. Park interviews world renown expert, Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum on what you can do to treat chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
- If you have chronic fatigue syndrome and what you can do to get it treated
- How to avoid many of the common mistakes chronic fatigue sufferers make when choosing the right treatment options or healthcare provider
- Which on-line resource can help you overcome CFS and fibromyalgia
- What safe, affordable treatment options Dr. Teitelbaum uses to treat his own private patients and how you can access the same type of care from your own physicians to start feeling good right away
- What specialized treatment options obstructive sleep apnea or upper airway resistance syndrome patients should opt for if they also suffer from CFS and fibromyalgia
Buy your copy of this audio recording today, available in two easy-to-access formats:
August 28, 2008
According to recent statistics from the American Lung Association, smoking is the number one source for preventable deaths and premature mortality than any other drug or substance. Yet, despite these grim statistics, smoking is still a huge problem for many people. The problem is that the willpower in overcoming this addiction seems powerless. But according to George Wissing, the author of Stop Smoking For the Last Time: You Can Unlock the Power to Quit Struggle-Free, your willpower has nothing to do with it. With hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming, Mr. Wissing has helped countless smokers quit in about an hour. The following conversation that I had with George Wissing could provide some fascinating insight on how you can gain power to break your smoking habit for good this year. http://www.quitstrugglefree.com Media files f3da1a42-47a4-79c1-4694-34d72397aaa7.mp3 (MP3 Format Sound, 23.1 MB)