September 20, 2010
In this Expert Interview, I talk with Dr. Raymond Silkman, a holistic dentist, who will reveal his unique perspective on how our diets have ruined our health, mainly by causing our jaws to shrink. Dr. Silkman reveals:
- How modern orthodontics can ruin your sleep quality
- How dental crowding can lead to nasal congestion
- The real cause of TMJ (it’s not from grinding or clenching)
- Why modern humans have more facial wrinkles
- and much, much more…
To download the MP3 recording, please enter your information below. You’ll receive an email with the download link.
July 2, 2010
Are you confused by all the conflicting information about sleep apnea surgery? Does it work? Which procedure is right for you? Which surgeon do you choose? In this Ask Dr. Park Teleseminar Program you will learn about Sleep Apnea Surgery. Even if you’re not considering surgery the good think to learned what the other option are and the rational of offering a surgery.
- Why consider Sleep Apnea Surgery?
- Are you a candidate Sleep Apnea Surgery?
- In-depth descriptions of different Sleep Apnea procedures.
- How to find the right Sleep Apnea surgeon.
Click here to purchase MP3 recording.
June 30, 2010
Learn the Insider Secrets of Highly Successful CPAP Users…
Get your FREE access to the audio replay and mp3 download of this interview with Aurelio Henriquez who has extensive experience helping patients with sleep apnea succeed in using their CPAP machine.
Since 2002, Aurelio has helped hundreds of CPAP users overcome their struggles while he was with the NY Methodist Sleep Disordered Center as a Polysomnographic technologist and then later as the technical lab director for the Columbia University Sleep Disorder Center.
• What to expect when you first try CPAP in the lab
• How to avoid the #1 mistake every new CPAP user makes
• Where to get the best CPAP equipment for the best price
• What one thing you MUST do BEFORE using CPAP to dramatically increase your chance of success
• What makes some people fail and some to succeed on CPAP and how you can be successful
June 10, 2010
- How your hormone imbalance AND your sleep apnea combine to create a runaway appetite and how you can still lose weight without dieting
- Which hormonal problems both men and women experience but must treat differently
- Why checking your potassium levels is key to your health-especially if you suffer from constant fatigue
- What is the #1 hormone deficiency that affects millions of sleep apnea sufferers yet is often ignored by even the most experienced doctors
May 28, 2010
Sleep Meeting 2010 Update
Register below to get the replay of this FREE teleseminar about the latest in innovations and news from the SLEEP 2010 meeting in San Antonio, where all the top sleep researchers gather for their annual convention.
It's my roundup of the latest in sleep apnea treatments as well as to answer your specific questions about the topics that I report on.
May 12, 2010
Tongue Exercises For Sleep Apnea
Tongue exercises can be a noninvasive way of promoting muscle tone in the throat, which can be helpful for some people with snoring or obstructive sleep apnea.
Register below for a FREE replay of this interview with Ms. Janet Bennett, speech pathologist and creator of the I Just Want To Sleep website, about her unique tongue exercise program.
- What tongue exercises can and can't do
- How tongue exercises can help your snoring
- What recent studies say about the effectiveness of tongue exercises
- Which exercises if done just 5 minutes a day can help you breathe better and sleep better
- and much, much more…
April 11, 2010
- #1 reason why parents should never ignore your teenager’s sleepiness (their packed schedule has nothing to do with it!)
- Why many tonsillectomies don’t work unless you do “THIS” first
- How parents can inadvertently pass on their “sleepy gene” to their teens and what you can do avoid doing so
- Which treatment options work and which fail and how you can help your child to get the right treatment
December 9, 2009
Learn the secrets of proper breathing for better health and better sleep…
Get your FREE access to this interview with Ms. Deborah Quilter, a master yoga teacher, personal trainer, and Feldenkrais practitioner, on the importance of proper breathing in yoga as well as life in general.
- How to improve your breathing during the day to help you sleep better at night.
- What breathing exercises can help you de-stress, and relieve tension and anxiety
- What common mistakes people make when doing breathing exercises
- How to maximize your nasal breathing using simple yet proven techniques
Register below to get a link to download the MP3 replay of this valuable interview for FREE!
November 23, 2009
The Politics of Sleep Apnea
Many of you who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea are wondering why there's so little awareness even amongst many health care providers about this ever increasing health problem despite all the clinical research showing the effects that OSA can have on obesity, diabetes, heart disease, strokes, ADHD and on and on.
For those interested in getting answers, register below to get your FREE replay of my Expert Interview with the Executive Director of American Sleep Apnea Association, Mr. Edward Grandi as he talks about the future political ramifications for those with sleep apnea.
- What is the American Sleep Apnea Association and how it can help you if you have sleep apnea
- What is the ONE key question to ask your healthcare provider to get the proper diagnosis and treatment of your sleep apnea.
- What the new healthcare reform will do to the treatment and diagnosis of sleep apnea
- What special measures the government has taken to prevent sleepy pilots, truckers and bus drivers
- How you can get involved to make a difference
Register below to download and listen to this FREE recording.
November 13, 2009
- Why your child’s sleep problems could be a sleep apnea issue
- How your kids can go from sleepless and fatigued to rested and energized after a couple of trips to the orthodontist.
- Even more alternatives to CPAP for sleep apnea, like palatal expansion other orthodontic procedures.