Ask Dr. Park: Women’s Sleep Issues
February 29, 2012
Some of the questions I answer include:
- Why are women light sleepers?
- How is sleep different in women compared to men?
- How can I go back to sleep if I wake up in the middle of the night?
- Will estrogen supplements help with sleep?
- What’s the difference between bio-identical and synthetic hormones and how do they affect sleep?
- How does estrogen dominance cause sleep problems?
- What causes throat pain just before your periods?
- How can hypertension and diabetes be prevented during pregnancy?
- Which hormone is responsible for sleep problems during menopause?
- And much more….
Purchase MP3 recording ($17)
PDF of slides (free)