Are you confused by all the conflicting information about Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome? In this Ask Dr. Park Teleseminar Program you will learn about Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome or UARS. It’s a very common problem and I’d say it’s even more common than obstructive sleep apnea. It can also explain your fatigue or various other medical ailments even if you don’t have obstructive sleep apnea.
• What is Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome or UARS?
• How it can explain your chronic fatigue when you don’t have obstructive sleep apnea
• How UARS can cause hypothyroidism
• How UARS can cause cold hands and feet
• Why your blood pressure is low and why you’re dizzy or lightheaded sometimes
• What’s the difference between UARS and obstructive sleep apnea?
Click here to purchase the MP3 recording.