Ask Dr. Park: Tongue Nerve Stimulation for Sleep Apnea
September 27, 2011
This is a special edition of my Expert Interview Series, on Apnex‘s Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation Therapy device.
Mr. Brian Erickson from Apnex joins us to answer your questions.
In this interview, we answer the following questions:
- What are the inclusion and exclusion criteria?
- Can I be included if I had a UPPP performed?
- Will I be compensated?
- What were the initial results from the original feasibility study?
- What are the potential complications?
- How long does the study last?
- Is it available near where I live?
- What does it feel like when it’s on?
- And much, much more.
Please enter your information below to receive free access to the MP3 recording and the PDF of the slides:
|First Name *||
*By clicking ‘submit’ above, you are agreeing to receive ongoing communications from Dr. Park including monthly newsletters, events alerts, and other such written correspondences. Your e-mail will remain strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties without your prior written consent. You may unsubscribe to any or all portions of our e-mail correspondences at any time. Thank you for your cooperation.