Ask Dr. Park Anything About Obstructive Sleep Apnea (12/13/11)
December 8, 2011
• Do people with sleep apnea really die 20 years earlier?
• How effective is home sleep testing? Is it covered by insurance?
• How does sleep apnea lead to serious conditions like heart disease?
• Would fixing a deviated septum help with sleep apnea?
• Tell me more about Provent therapy for sleep apnea.
• If one is successful with CPAP, is surgery an option?
• How successful is the Pillar Implant for sleep apnea?
• What ‘s the difference between hypoglossal nerve stimulation therapy vs. a tongue stabilizer device such as the AveoTSD?
• Are you aware of data in the US regarding OSA and traffic accidents?
• What are the risks to patients whose doctors have untreated OSA?
• What’s the difference between snoring and obstructive sleep apnea?
• Are surgical procedures for UARS covered by insurance?
• Why don’t sleep labs recommend oral appliances as an option?
And much more….
Please click here to purchase the MP3 recording ($17).